READY TO EMBARK ON FXUA JOURNEY?
In support of the university’s mission, the Master of Science in Data Analytics (MSDA) is designed to appeal to a broad range of individuals. The program balances theory with practice, offers an extensive set of traditional and state-of-the-art courses, and provides the necessary flexibility to accommodate students with various backgrounds, including computer professionals who want to expand their understanding of Data Analytics, as well as individuals whose undergraduate degrees are not in Computer Science but wish to broaden their knowledge in Data Analytics.
- Design software applying modeling and data analysis techniques to solve real-world problems using cutting edge techniques, communicate findings, and effectively present results using data visualization techniques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of statistical algorithms in data analysis for improved design decision making.
- Apply social, ethical, and legal principles of technologies and their applications in the data analytics field.
- Communicate effectively individually or in cross-functional teams.
- Big-data architect
- Principal Data Scientist
- Data Warehouse Engineer
- Management analyst
- Data scientist
- Data engineer
- Research analyst – data science division
- Instructor at a college or university teaching Data Analytics in addition to Computer Science courses.
ASSOCIATED MICROCREDENTIALS :
- Data Analyst (DA)
- Principal Data Scientist (PDS)
- Big Data Architect (BDA)
- Big Data Analyst (BDA)
- Data Warehouse Engineer (DWE)
- Business Analysis Engineer (BAE)